Super Rich Foods For Healthy Heart : Heart is an essential organ of our body which pumps blood throughout the whole body to maintain nutrition for growth and development of the body. We should eat those foods which are healthy for our heart so that it will work efficiently.
Every person wants to stay protected from heart diseases. So you must know the food which are essential for good heart health.
Super Rich Foods For Healthy Heart
- High Antioxidant Foods : Black grapes are highly antioxidant foods. Cholesterol is first oxidized and then deposited in the blood vessels. So antioxidant food prevents this oxidation so less cholesterol gets deposited in the blood vessels of the heart. So your heart remains blockage free.
- High Fiber Food : High fiber containing food like fruits like apple, banana, guava, pear, raspberries maintain heart health strong. You must eat apple with peel as it contains high fiber. Fiber diet has multiple benefits like cholesterol is not able to absorb, decreased triglyceride levels, lower the blood pressure and controls sugar in diabetics.
- Salads : Salad like cabbage, carrot, cucumber, tomato are very helpful food for those who are obese as it provides high amount of fiber, antioxidants, minerals which are essential for soothing work of the heart. It also helps in controlling blood pressure and weight.
- Fruits & Juices : Fruits like orange, pomegranate, papaya, apple provides rich source of antioxidants and minerals to the body. Fresh fruit juice made at home is always good for the health of the heart.
- Oats : Oats are healthy for our heart as it provides essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Oatmeal is beneficial early in the morning by boiling the oats in the water or milk. Oats provide quality of proteins which provides essential amino acids.
- Green Leafy Vegetables : Green leafy vegetables like fenugreek, spinach are superfoods provides high amount of fiber and antioxidants which protect our heart.
- Sprouts : Sprouts like beans, lentils contains omega 3 fatty acids which helps to improve heart health. Sprouts also help in boosting good cholesterol level. Due to high source of potassium, it controls blood pressure and prevents stroke.
- Whole Grain Wheat : Whole grains like wheat, oats are nutritious diet which provides vitamins, minerals and fiber. Whole grains helps to control cholesterol levels and blood pressure which ultimately maintain health of the heart.
- Skimmed Milk : Skimmed milk is a lot fat milk which is rich source of potassium which maintain blood pressure level. So this mineral rich food provides positive health support.
- Green Tea : Green tea is rich source of antioxidants and have high healing power. So green tea helpful to maintain heart health.
You can add 2-3 foods daily in your diet which will maintain your heart health for a long time. Regular daily physical exercise for at least half hour with proper diet can maintain your heart health. Diet plan includes low sodium intake, saturated fats and sugar according to National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. It is also essential so stay away from addiction to smoking and alcohol.