Maintain Hormone Balance In Women : Hormone balance is a very critical issue for the females as they suffer from many hormone imbalance problems. It is not a one day programme to maintain hormone levels in the female. Lifestyle change is a very important factor for maintaining hormone levels in normal range in the female.
Every woman has a different body. So they must adopt some different lifestyle changes in their life which will definitely improve their hormonal balance so that they will stay away from hormone related problems.
Healthy Tips To maintain Hormone Balance In Women
- Dietary Changes : There are various types of diet which will take you towards hormone balance and hormone imbalance. So you must lower the high carbohydrate diet and follow a protein rich diet which helps to maintain hormone levels of the body. You must include nutrient rich fruits in your diet as well.
- Green diet : There are a lot of green herbs which you can use from the kitchen. You must include green leafy vegetables in your diet like spinach, fenugreek. You can supplement this diet with cinnamon which has anti-inflammatory properties and also maintain hormone balance by helping weight loss, improving polycystic ovarian syndrome symptoms. According to research, cinnamon prevents insulin resistance thus improves insulin action. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties so it helps in reducing menstrual cramps. Green tea lowers the testosterone levels which prevents PCOS symptoms and menstrual irregularities
- Regular Exercise : Exercise always is not for weight loss but when you exercise regularly, it secretes good hormones for the body and you will feel happy. It also keeps your mind fresh and your self confidence increases. Consistency is very important when you follow exercise patterns. It will make you healthy and hormonally neutral.
- Self Confidence : When your thoughts are negative then your body secretes adrenaline and cortisol and when your thoughts are positive, your body secrets dopamine and oxytocin. So while you are exercising and making your health strong, you must have positive self belief which will grow your body from inside as well by maintaining hormone balance.
- Lower Cosmetic Exposure : Most of the women use cosmetics, cleansers, physical hygiene products during their day to day activity. It may contain toxins which cause imbalance of hormone levels. It is impossible to stop all those things but you can lower the use of those products and use organic products which are not harmful to your body.
- Patience : As we have already said, it is not a game of magic. So while following those things you must have patience as every body is different and it takes time to get results. Some may get results early while some get results late. So patience is the key which you must keep in your mind.
- Lifestyle Basics : Lifestyle changes are not easy but you must follow some basics to get good results for hormone balance.
Drinking plenty of water
Get sound sleep for sufficient time
Avoid addictions like smoking and alcohol
Avoid sugar food as well as processed foods
Have a good friends circle
Most females suffer from hormonal imbalance and the incidence is increasing. So lifestyle modification will definitely help to maintain their hormone level. If one follows the above approach with full participation then it becomes easy to maintain hormone balance in women. The other benefit you will get by following those approaches is that you make your body healthy and you will stay away from other chronic diseases as well.