Early Sleeping Benefits : Sleep is a powerful weapon that has multiple benefits. According to Benjamin Franklin, Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Sleep is one of the gifts from the god. Deep Sleep is very important for health. It is very essential to eat healthy and exercise.
Sleep consists of 90 minute cycles during which the brain moves from non rapid eye movement to rapid eye movement sleep. The cycles are consistent after one another. Non rapid eye movement type of sleep present during the early part of the sleep.
At present, we are so busy in our life as we will not get sufficient time to sleep for sufficient duration. Most of the people are suffering from mental illness due to lack of sleep.
Early Sleeping Benefits Over Body
- Healthy Heart : Early sleep at night keeps your heart healthy and strong. The incidence of heart attack and stroke is high early in the morning. Lack of sleep is associated with deranged cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Sleep for 7-8 hours at night is useful to keep your heart healthy. So you must go to bed early at night to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Prevents Cancer : Did you know that people who work late night have greater risk of colon and breast cancer. Light exposure reduces the synthesis of melatonin hormone. Melatonin is a hormone which reduces growth of cancer tumors. Those people who sleep early have high levels of melatonin hormones as it helps to prevent cancer.
- Control Body Weight : Sleeping early increases the metabolism of the body. Metabolic rate is the number of calories which are burned at the rest. Due to early sleep, the metabolism rate of the body increases which helps to control your body weight.
- Reduces Stress : Sleep early at night increases happiness hormones like dopamine, serotonin, endorphine which ultimately reduces stress hormones.Because of this switch over of the hormones, we will feel fresh early in the morning.
- Improves Memory : Early sleep at night brings your body functions to rest but your brain works very smartly to process the connections of events, feelings and memories. So people who sleep early remember much more things than those who sleep late at night.
- Repairs Body : Sleeping early gives rest to your body. Due to activities during the day, your body cells get damaged, during sleep cells produce more protein in the body which helps to repair the damaged body cells and your body becomes healthy.
- Younger Look : Sleep early at night makes you younger as due to sleeping early, produces a high amount of estrogen hormones. Estrogen hormones are responsible for making skin shiny in ladies.
- Sharpen Mind : Sleep early makes your mind sharp and improves your decision making power so that you can take proper decisions at proper time which helps to get progress in your life.
- Improves longevity : Studies have shown that adults who sleep less than 6 hours have increased risk of hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. Waking up early in the morning with gym and regular diet improves your longevity.
Read More : Amazing Benefits of Running Daily Morning