Running is one of the best exercises which increases circulation of the blood in the body and activates all the organs to function properly. Running is one form of physical activity which one can perform at any time without much difficulty. Running is an aerobic exercise.
Benefits of Running Daily
- Reduce risk of Heart Attack : Running at moderate speed daily in the morning reduces risk of heart attack. When you run, blood flow increases to the heart and it makes your heart strong.
- Helps to Reduce Extra Weight : When you have to lose your weight,it requires you to burn more calories than you consume. Running helps to burn more calories as multiple muscles work at the same time while running which burns more calories which ultimately helps to reduce excess weight from your body.
- Increases Blood Circulation : Running helps to increase blood flow throughout your body. While a running heart pumps your blood fast, it flushes blood from your arteries. Running prevents formation of blood clots in the arteries and supports regular blood flow to the body organs and maintains cholesterol level and blood pressure of the body.
- Boost Brain Power : Running increases blood flow to the brain mainly in areas responsible for verbal fluency and executive functions. It increases your decision making power.
- Reduces Stress : Stress is the feeling of emotional and physical tension which comes from any adverse event that happens in our life due to which we will get frustrated and angry. Running reduces stress hormones and increases happiness hormones from the body. So we feel fresh from our mind and happy all the time.
- Helps for Better Sleep : Running helps to expend energy and helps you feel more tired. Ultimately you will get good sleep at the end of the day. You fell asleep quickly and get quality sleep.
- Improves Muscle Strength : While running your muscles get slightly damaged and your body rebuilds the damaged muscles and makes them even more stronger which ultimately prevent future damage. Running involves a lot of muscle from the body so these muscles benefit from running.
- Prevent Skin Diseases : When you run, your blood vessels get dilated due to the increase in the blood flow which increases heat in the body which is responsible for sweating. When you sweat, germs and bacteria come out of the body.cell which prevents eczema, psoriasis and acne like skin problems.
- Breaking Bad Habits : Running helps to break out the bad habits like smoking and excessive drinking. After regular running exercise, you will not crave for those bad habits. You will eat healthy after regular running. You may start to eat green vegetables and fruits as well.
- Live Longer : Runners live for a longer active life and fewer disabilities than non runners. Everyday running keeps your life healthy for a longer duration.
An inactive lifestyle is responsible for higher mortality and chronic diseases like Hypertension, Coronary artery disease and stroke. So improve your lifestyle by running regularly which keeps you physically and mentally strong.